- TELL ME MORE ABOUT WALK THE DOG DAY: You can learn all about Walk The Dog Day on our info page HERE
- WHAT IS A VIRTUAL EVENT? A virtual event is a walking/running event that you can complete anytime/anyplace! The best part of a virtual event is convenience - you decide what works best for you and your pup.
- WHAT IS THE DISTANCE? Run or Walk a 5K (3.1 miles) anytime/anywhere!
- WHEN IS THE EVENT? National Walk The Dog Day is celebrated on February 22nd every year. However, you can complete your walk or run anytime between February 22nd and April 1st.
- HOW DO YOU SUBMIT YOUR RESULTS? Submit your 5K results for you and your pup HERE. Submitting your results is optional, but it's always nice to share how awesome you are.
- SHIRT SIZE GUIDE: You can find our shirt sizing chart HERE
- BANDANA SIZE GUIDE: There are two different bandana sizes - Small (14" X 14") and Large (22" X 22") These sizes conveniently fit most dogs as they can be folded, rolled or tied in certain ways to accommodate dog neck sizes.
- HOW CAN I CHANGE MY SHIRT SIZE AFTER I HAVE REGISTERED? You can update your shirt size anytime before January 15th. Here is a tutorial that walks you through the process of making the change through your RunSignup profile.
- WHEN WILL THE PACKAGES SHIP? The Walk The Dog Day packages will ship out the first week in February.
- HOW WILL I KNOW THAT MY PACKAGE HAS SHIPPED? Yes! You will receive a shipping confirmation email with your unique tracking link
- HOW CAN I UPDATE MY SHIPPING ADDRESS AFTER I HAVE REGISTERED? You can update your shipping address until 2/3/2020. To make changes, go to your RunSignup profile and click MANAGE REGISTRATION. Then, click on the shipping tab to update your shipping address.
- I DON'T LIVE IN THE US - CAN I STILL JOIN THE SQUAD? Due to the increased costs of international shipping, we are not able to ship to international addresses at this time. This is something that we hope to be able to expand on in future years
HAVE A QUESTION WE DIDN'T ANSWER OR WANT TO SEND US FEEDBACK? CONTACT US HERE